Objective of the Course
a) To provide knowledge to Health care students, faculty and professionals from Medical, Dental, Maxillofacial, orthopedics, Prosthesis, Plastic Surgery, Radiology and other disciplines.
b) To provide inputs on various new and upcoming advancement in 3D Printing with right Planning, Design, Scanning and 3D Printing .
Level of courses
a) Courses will vary with the audience knowledge and requirement. We have 3 levels Basic, Intermediate and Advanced.
b) Basic Session : It has the primary information.
c) Intermediate Session : Is an elaborated session with more case studies and specific examples.
d) Advanced session : Hands on experience of available sources with insights on Planning, Design, Scanning and 3D Printing.
Methodology to deliver
a) A power point presentation including pictures and videos that will be made more engaging.
b) If it is an advanced course, a collaboration with Scanner, Software or Printer company can be arranged to give more hands on experience while displaying some 3D Printed products.
Content of Course
a) Introduction and presenters association
b) Outline of Topics that will be discussed
c) Introduction about the technology
d) General applications
e) Market potential f) Type of scanner's, software's and printer's
g) Materials and its forms
h) Videos of printing methods
i) Dental applications
j) Medical applications
k) 3D Implants
l) Bio-printing and its specific applications
n) 3D Printed Medical devices
Course will be for 2 days depending on the extend of course material as per specialisation of each medical category.
1st Day : Basic & Intermediate Session
2nd Day : Advanced Session
Students & Faculty - ( Medical College, Dental College, Pharma College, Research & Development Institutes) - 15,000 + 18% (GST) = 17700/-
Professionals - ( Doctor’s from different Medical specialisations, Pharma cos, Research search & development) - 28,000 + 18% ( GST) = 33040/-
3D GRAPHY Training ( For members and companies registering as Franchise ) - 75,000 + 18% ( GST) = INR 88500/-
3D Graphy Trainers Benefits :
1. Will act as a resource for training & Development at various different centers instituted in India or Globaly.
2. 3D Graphy trainers will be offered a renumeration and fee for each training session conducted.
3. Training Preferences will be offered to all the members as per convenience with mutual consent.
4. It Promotes an opportunity for skill development and Job with latest technology upgrades.
5. Certification to be offered to all the trainers.
Participants eligible for the course
a) Medical students
b) Dental students
c) Students from Pharma college d) Medical consultants including GP, Prosthetic surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeons, Plastic Surgeon and cardiac surgeon etc..
e) Dental consultants from any disciplines
f) 3D Enthusiasts
g) Service providers
h) R & D individuals and organizations
i) Health care Scanner, Software and Printing companies
j) Universities looking for collaborations
Please Note :
1. Fee covers literature, note pad and certificate of participation by the authorised institutional body.
2. Registration will be confirmed upon the receipt of registration fees.
3. For Students booking, details of the respective college and institute needs to be shared with the Identity Card scanned and sent to email@example.com. No refunds will be made on cancellation.
Modes of Payment.
All payments in Indian Rupees (INR) will be made in favor of “Trinity Media & Marketing Solutions” through account payee cheque /DD payable at Mumbai. For Online transfer (NEFT/RTGS) details as below:
Payment to be made in the bank details shared below:
Bank Name : State Bank of India
Beneficiary Name : Trinity Media & Marketing Solutions
Account No : 33911180450
IFSC/ NEFT/ RTGS : SBIN0011670
MICR Code : 400002184
Bank Address :Suyogi CHS Ltd, Shop no 1-5, Bldg No. 31, Tilaknagar, Chembur, Mumbai – 400089, Maharashtra
Pan No. : AFUPJ9046C
GST No : 27AFUPJ9046C1Z4